Target 975 02 97.5% Tungsten Swiss Point Steel Tip Darts
A vision of engineering excellence. Inspired by the Fourth Edition Elysian, the 975 continues to push the boundaries of dart design and performance and is the next chapter in our tireless pursuit of perfection. Named after its unique 97.5% tungsten density, the highest in the Target range.
The design features Target’s unique Cell Grip and is offset against contemporary radial grooves at the rear to deliver an outstanding level of grip and feel. To further enhance performance, it is finished with a stunning overlay of black titanium nitride coating.
- Carbon Ti Shaft – Combining high performance materials titanium and carbon into one unique system.
- 975 Design Flights – Dual sided Pro Ultra Flight with a striking 975 pattern.
- 975 Takoma Wallet – Takoma wallet with a striking acid yellow pattern - exclusively designed for 975.
- Swiss Premium Key – A beautifully engineered zinc alloy Swiss Point Key
- Target Pin Badge – Uniquely designed customer 975 collectors’ badge
- 2 x Sets of black Swiss Points
|Name||Point Length (Dart Only)||Point Type||Barrel Length (mm)||Barrel Diameter (mm)|
|975 02 23G SWISS STEEL TIP DART 2020||26mm||SP||52.00||6.85|
|975 02 25G SWISS STEEL TIP DART 2020||26mm||SP||52.00||7.05|
This range features Swiss Point technology.
What is Swiss Point?
Swiss Point is a patented interchangeable point system which allows you to switch your point length, style and colour in seconds with the pocket-sized Swiss Point tool being all you need to remove and install your points. The patented locking system uses taper and thread technology, ensuring your points will not come loose during play. Swiss Points feature a strategically engineered groove which ensures broken points can still be removed with the Swiss Point tool. Swiss Points are only compatible with Target Darts SP barrels.